Saturday, November 28, 2009

Strange Things Goals Are

Having a goal is exciting, even more so when you talk to the cyber-world about it (I only have 2 followers by the way.... my boyfriend and Molly Grrrl--my dog). Working towards a goal is hard work. I know, it hasn't even been a whole day...ha ha.
This morning Rob was making eggs and eating slices of my favorite supermarket's (it begins with a W) deli style -American cheese... right in front of me. Can you believe it? He said he was doing me a favor by eating it...UMMMMM not right in front of me. I almost tackled him to get at the slice he was dangling in front my face. B
rat (yeah you heard me.. teee hee).
I have another goal. I'm getting ahead of myself, but I think I'm going to make a small goal each day and a larger one once a month. I'm going to start walking more. I already take the stairs each day at work and walking up my apartment, but I'm going to spend more time taking in the fresh air and enjoying a brisk stroll every day... if possible.
Molly Grrrl doesn't know it yet, but she's going to be my walking partner....shhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment